It’s been more than two months since we had to close our showrooms to safeguard the health, wellbeing, and safety of our customers and employees. We have served our customers entirely online via our online shop as well as our virtual Zoom appointments. From all of us at Edit Suits Co., we would like to sincerely thank you for your continued loyalty and understanding during this testing time.
Our London showrooms are now expected to reopen on 15th June 2020, in accordance with the UK Government’s guideline. Our Singapore showroom remains still closed for the time being, in line with the Singapore government’s guideline.
We are implementing a large number of precautionary health and safety measures to ensure that our customers and staff are safe and comfortable. These measures include:
- Limiting our service to “by appointment only” to control the flow of visitors to our showrooms
- Limiting the number of concurrent appointments to one per showroom (with max. 1 attendee) to ensure that we can adhere to safe distancing measures
- Taking temperature checks of staff before entering the showrooms
- Equipping anyone entering the showrooms with protective equipment, such as protective masks and gloves
- Requiring customers to wear a face mask during appointments
- Requiring employees to wear fresh gloves as well as a face mask and a visor during appointments
- Steam-sanitizing our fitting garments and removing them from the showrooms for a period of 72hours after each use
- Leaving a 30minute gap between appointments, to undertake a sanitization process and to avoid any overlap between customers
- Asking all customers to reschedule their appointment if they are feeling unwell
We will closely monitor any updated guidelines from the government on relaxation of any of the above measures and are committed to taking utmost care to ensure your safety and wellbeing.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back into our showrooms soon. Until then, please stay safe!
The Edit Suits Co. Team